Wednesday, March 14, 2007

wednesday

a thousand stories





The night walk. I meet Terry off the beaten path an take an alternate route. We watch our step because we can't see where we trod. And we trod over the open field, through a squishy infield toward a thousand stories- only they are all inside and we are outsidside.
It's magnificent to behold.




To have our beautiful sites lit like this is to have our own Washington DC or NYC








Sunrose casts a lovely hue on the church




and the sky provides a splendid backdrop




at
Daybreak





reflections



window shopping




I have been walking for 22 days and I have not seen my 7:11 bus people even once. I must have been walking a lot faster last year. My buddies kept me going at a good pace. I try hard today but just miss them. I'm here! I'm here!

Have a good NY day! It's Morristown for me today.



refractions
Rockerfeller Center's mirror may have been bigger,
but our Ridgewood mirror is just as interesting.
Every angle catches new activity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: