Sunday, March 18, 2007

sunday


These boots are made for walking...

I got them yesterday knowing I'd be needing them this week.
The day is crisp, and the snow is crusty. So crusty that I walk on top of it. Where to walk is a challenge. Snow and ice are everywhere. Many walks are not shoveled.
I think back to my optimism of last Sunday- sundrop Sunday. I checked- the snowdrops are buried. There is no hint left of nearing spring.

Winter Picnic


Dog play


Don't worry- I won't go in there either....



What is this remnant of machinery?

Was it left on purpose, as a reminder of an old milling operation?












neat lady wrapped for Sunday weather



Public, communal art sculpture
tells such an interesting story
Who added what piece?
fabulous, generous concept



No comment




Three related beauties

...no trace of real spring...

AHA! My guest photographer catches a living harbinger of spring
hoppin, rockin robin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: