Friday, March 9, 2007

friday

a dry blast of coldness hits my face. The light if full already, and I left 5 minutes early.
The snow is gone.
It's finally Friday, and that thought makes a plesant start to the day

a clear day after a wicked weather week makes it seem even finer

one person's garbage is another person's treausre
how tempting it is to take this beautiful door out of the trash
and add it to the collection


A charming welcome to me, and Spring. I had a black cat like the one by the gate.



O to live in a schoolhouse! It must be really neat. It has such a solid, learning presence,
that is somehow comforting and endearing.



...this is a story I must learn. Did this guy wander down the tracks from the north?
This is Ridgewood, not Ringwood!
I always thought he was made of wood, and I am surprised and happy to discover he is not.




The variant architecture and building decorations make it so interesting to look up.







morningbuddies. yes, the coffee is great!






Don't believe it for a minute, unless you are walking by at 8:22...
and I am not






Believe it!
True, towering gorgeous Village timekeeper
elegant and helpful




Reflections for a commuter





Let's go fly a kite!
It's a relief to see the GAP babies cavorting in the window after yesterday's "incident".




Don't believe this one either. It has been eternally the same since we began,
FROZEN in time,
accurate twice a day... 8:21 AM and 8:21 PM.
right now it is neither



Gift on the sidewalk



Pleasure reading, I'm sure.



This kid really can dress! How cool is the hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: