Thursday, March 1, 2007

thursday

Terry walked back with me. She was ahead of me this morning- I missed her again.

This was not here yesterday.
Season check.





Time Check




"May the power of Christ compel you! If you so wish. I myself am a Buddhist" from the "Bogeyman" artist with a message, in the square.



Happy birthday Alena- beautiful name! Alena's Mike, you are OK! (I'm a Pisces too).


I forgot my timepiece (my phone) and I notice another clock along the route, reminding me to speed it up. I already knew how late I was- Mike passed me way up the street this morning.



Ridgewood always surprises me. How can it be so beautiful, especially where we have let it be.


Today I am a few minutes late. It's getting lighter earlier every morning. It's still below freezing, and I am captivated by the ice patterns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: