Thursday, March 22, 2007

thursday

The Bus People
Today the bus people get top billing. I was determined to see them. I had to run up the avenue to make it, and here they are. The brave, the solid, my co-walkers beginning their trek, to be continued in Manhattan.....

Sorry for the interrupted sequence-my bus people are a morning pleasure...


My least favorite day, my least favorite job...
It is warm enough not to wear a hat, but I have mine on- gloves too. I don't understand it, but the sky has a lighter aura to the south. I know where the sun rises- I see it most mornings.
This is definitely not where the sun comes up.

Come see the show. the New Players are remarkable, talented and serious about theater
I heard this will be a good one

Village


Cafe

go there and find out why we love it, especially in the morning

walk block

My bus friends.. we catch up...it's going fine...bye, have a good day..


The bus driver snapped the door shut on me and my shot
Hey! I go to the city...be nice to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: