Monday, March 26, 2007

monday

The birds are awake already, it's so nice. I can clearly see where I am going. I have no gloves, but it's a good thing I have pockets and a hood. I'm a few minutes early and get myself ready to snap Mike. I'm distracted by a bus that says something like "Best way to be the move"....
Mike runs by...





The signs are calling to me, asking to be read. I pick a few. The Asian Grill certainly gets my attention and my vote for Top Chinese Restaurant in USA, and Ridgewood.







READY, SET RELAX!
Tonight I'll be Relaxing with the rest of the town. No homework, no sports, no piano- everything is cancelled including my stuff. We will be making a nice dinner together. We all have something to make...turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, set the table, vegetables... I'm looking forward to it



Is this something new? Sweet Feet is banning cell phones in the store? Why?
Will we be forced to talk to the sales people? will salespeople be forced to start talking to us?





Plenty of Work in Ridgewood



















I'll be there just to see him.. and to get some black truffle pate





Sign, sign, everywhere a sign






Must be a new trend...
One of Ridgewood and Best of Bergen stores
Happy Tuesday
turns off the phones too
last time I was in there a customer left a cell phone-
lost cell phones one of the reasons for the ban?


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: