Tuesday, March 13, 2007

tuesday

Very rarely do I use an alarm. Today is one of those days.
I admit to not responding in a positive way. In spite of a reluctant heart, I got out exactly on time. And there was Terry, intersecting my path with unexpected perfect synchronization. We walked and talked. The dark is taking us back to a February mood- not quite glum, but not the lift we had last week. We see Mike as he faithfully runs by. He tells us Dad'sNight was great!
That's good. It's always great, especially for the Dads who are in it.

Redeemed!

One lit window

I thought yesterday the Village Green clock did not work at all.
I was mistaken. It works. It goes at it's own pace.
Yesterday at this time it read 11:30
Don't catch the bus by it.

Wonder of wonders! We have a Barber Shop pole!


Sunrise over the square


With sadness we remember each one of you.
We hear you prayed for on your birthday, or on a special day.
We are sadder still.



Sprung ahead as promised.
Good work




Benches





How I would have liked to play tennis for a person like coach Grendler
of course, it would have been impossible, just as it was impossible for me where I went to High School


The garbage men are morning People
that's one of the things I love about them.
the other is their great "good morning!"
they are never annoyed with me, even when I run out with that last minute bag of trash
Our guys are the best






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: