Saturday, March 3, 2007

saturday




Quiet station


"Only God can make a tree".... I wonder how long these have been growing on this corner...

repeating patterns....



Mike just passed me. I have seen him nearly every morning since I started, but we just say hi as he runs by. Unbelievably, I saw him yesterday at a volleyball game and we chatted... I tell him to check the blog. Today I am on my Saturday, later schedule, and I guess Mike is too. Today I am walking another way. Today Mike is running another way. Yes he checked the blog- it's cool.
I gather he will be my 40 day- few seconds in the morning- companion. We are on the same wave Lent.



Although I did not check, I bet this was submerged yesterday.


The sun has not warmed the day. Frost still clings to the grass.

When will it be finished?

After yesterday's storm it is spectacular out. The sky is a perfect, glorious blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: