Friday, March 16, 2007

friday

"The snow has begun in the gloaming....".... I think it's the gloaming now, and, as exepected, snow is falling. It just started to coat the ground, except the streets and sidewalks. The bushes and rails have an accumulation. It's wintery cold, but not bad. Except for the dark, of course.
It is not slippery or icy at all. The snow is heavy and steady, but nice.



a lone, determined runner goes around the track














Today my family joins me. We stop in to see Penny. Gene, my news man, is not here..probably communting problems. Only one of the amigos comes in, and he's later than usual.





My guest photographer has to hustle to school. Alas, it is not cancelled.









we do have environmentalists in town





All the news that's fit to print



empty chairs



and the time at the tone will be....












secret relief map of Ridgewood



cedar soldiers



I am surprised by three big swooping birds careening down to the street



The Bus! the Bus!



the ground is warm


touchdown in the snow
guard- black dog



duck,duck goose!
is that what he's here for?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: