Thursday, March 15, 2007

thursday

Body alarm did not work this morning. Something got me up and out, only 10 minutes late. What to wear? Do I believe it's not freezing out there? forget the hat and gloves- put on the down jacket just in case.
It seems a bit brighter, not pitch black as it was yesterday.
There was a hint of fog and I wonder if that gives an illusion of diffused light.







PS I Love You!






Statuary







My morning cafe friend! So that's where you go, and where you come from...
did you notice the faucet is thawed out?
thanks for the news report, even though you were jumping on board.
"Snow for tomorrow"- that's big!
I'll be looking for you, Penny, Michael and the coffee in the morning!
weather permitting


McElroy in the morning
( still missing you! Hello Morristown!)





Just fabulous
who would no want to live here?
is it as neat on the inside?









Pease



Saving his butt for later?




Let me out!
The others are all free...




O ladies, you are marvelous!




Slightly foggy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: