Tuesday, March 27, 2007

tuesday

Last night we were ready to relax. I admit it was a little hard to do. We all pitched in to make a nice dinner, ate in the living room in front of a cozy fire and finished the night playing a round of Ridgewood Monopoly. I had the urge to get back to work, but refrained once the cooking started. The kids mentioned several times they had projects, but we let it be. It made me realize how easy it is to get back to work, even after purposefully leaving. With the computer on, work is always there.

with a perfect synchronization Terry was at the corner as I approached. She's been walking, but somehow we have not been meeting up. We see Mike, but he's too fast again. We got a great good morning!, if not a great picture.













I love the flag on this car.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: