Sunday, March 11, 2007

snowdrop sunday

What time is it? Who even cares? It's Sunday, the sun is starting to shine through the mist.
I just want to go. It's not cold, it's not warm. Droplets of dew, like jewels appear to be hanging from branches, and they sparkle in the light. The sidewalk tells me the temperature. Ice.
Ice is still here. The walk is slick.



On the avenue, ridgewood avenue...

a fine snowflake like shape formed in this ice patch. I was trying to catch it- and caught the tree that stood nearby










Sunbreak





dangerous intersection








When graffiti has the message LOVE, I commend the artist for finding such a vast canvas.
It took a lot of time, gallons of paint, talent and courage, to tell Michelle, in a very big way
I love you.





O Ridgewood, thee I love!
Your scenes are too varied to count.





I am overjoyed! I see my first spring flowers. Snowdrops are up! One clump, two clumps- I see them all over!







Goodmorning! Welcome back! I have been waiting for you!





I see the color of spring. It is new, it is fresh, it is shades of green that change every day.


My Ridgewood beach. Beautiful sand washed down river by the recent storm,
leaving a fine shore.




I feel bad about leaving tracks in this unbroken sand. I would like someone else to wander down here, and think, as I do, that no one else has stood here and pondered.





I know it's silly but this creeps me out a little. I keep thinking alligator, or worse, snake.



Sunday paper

Is Your Kid Clean??????





Welcome to my town



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: