Thursday, March 8, 2007

thursday


The Avenue is empty. I was ahead of Mike today.. not like him to be off schedule. It is very still this morning. There is no wind, and it feels considerably warmer. Good. I left one layer off today, but reinforced my feet with warmer boots. Any longer yesterday, and my feet would have been cold. This is the winter we did not have until now. March is so fierce and so changeable. It is almost cheerful to come outside and anticipate a sunny day. Knowing it is not as bad as 2 days ago, it feels psychologically warm.


Message is changed. Where does the message comes from? Is it a quote?




What a difference a week makes! This is still early morn, the lampposts are still lit, but it is daylight already. I guess Sunday will fix that.






The Gap babies had a very bad night. What havoc caused this falling kid domino effect?





The softness of the snow surrounds an empty bus station.



I check on my brave little friends. How did they endure the last 2 days? How much more of this is left? When will they show their faces?



I am reminded of a penny. This would make a good rubbing.




People tracks.





Rabbit tracks. I saw him hop by earlier this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: