Tuesday, March 6, 2007

tuesday



"Wow the wind is wild!" ..... poetry from a friend last night describes the morning nicely. The sound of the wind sent a chill up my spine and kept me snuggled under the blankets a few extra minutes.

other descriptors from the sidewalk.....Brittle cold, frozen face and truest, bluest winter morn.
I am Mike's twin with a baklava to cover everything but my eyes.

Moonset over Ridgewood...














Frosty panes..












When brittle cold is inadequate to capture how cold it is, a picture serves as a thermometer.

Frozen, bursting pipes....





Ridgewood POP ART





















Signs. Dead
End
But not for me.
For me it is just the beginning.

Frozen litter a la teenagers .......Debris woven through the rushes by the raging river. .. small evidence of the torrent of water that gushed though here last week.

Bus people know how to dress for weather.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: