Wednesday, March 30, 2011

still March cold

I'm late by about 15 minutes.
What a difference that makes in the morning.
You can see-
and the birds are singing.
That's nice-
I have not heard them of late.
 32 degrees still calls for winter attire.
I see Mike- he's behind like me, wearing his warm hat
and Maddie- way behind too


cleaning the movie theater


The Pancake House is faithfully open at dawn



the daffs are so hearty





Venture Photography is such a cool place.
I first noticed it last year on my walks as it was getting built
in the place where the bath shop was next to Starbucks.
When the contractor told me it was to be a photography studio
I was pretty surprised.
What surprised me even more is the exceptional, fun experience a photo session here can be.
We had a family shoot in the summer before my daughter left for college.
They tell you to bring your favorite things.
"What kind of things?" I asked.
I was told- "see those front doors?  We chose this place so we could get a horse in here."
Well, if they could get a horse in, then they could get my husband's Vespa scooter in..
and if they could his Vespa in, then they could get my Vino in...
The photos are extraordinary.
It's a real AdVenture




Lots of dust flying and lights shining on the field.
It looks like instead of mowing we have vacuuming.



before


after


Today is the last day of the 100 hour burn.. testing tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: