Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let it Snow?


March is showing herself again today
as the Mastress of Spring







 Sook Scones
I stop in and they are just coming out of the oven
I think people will come from near and far
to eat the delights made here



 North Jersey Community Bank-
the best bank in Ridgewood
 Why?
Because of Eileen!
Where can you always get a warm greeting and a great welcome?
here
Other reasons for the high rating is that they are open at 7AM
Yes, you can walk in here at 7 AM and live people will help you
their Customer Service is above average

 Last week I was pondering where I could get a cup of coffee in the morning.
North Jersey has a great coffee machine
right in the bank


 ans what will become of you my lovelies?
 Earlier this week I was thinking those snowmen need to go!
Today I am thinking this is what we are in for ...
the kids may get one last frolic in the snow

snow drop
will you be lost
or will you last?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: