Monday, March 21, 2011

Misty Monday Morning

Alas!  as I try to post my morning walk photos I am out of gigs and cannot add pictures.
Words must do for now.
It is another very dark Monday morning. 
There is a little mist in the air as I walk with my daughter on blackened streets to the High School.
 It is 5:50AM.
By the time we part company it is raining-
an unexpected turn of the weather.
The Internet is not vastless and free
For $5 I add more gigabytes
to post the following:


 The inside of the High School is wide awake!
the lights are on- brightly, fully on
 I would really like to linger over this tribute to Distinguished Alumni



 I miss my friend Annette
tomorrow she will join other Ridgewood friends
on a Pilgrimage
I wish I was going
to be in their company









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: