Thursday, March 10, 2011

Begin

I have been anticipating today. My first step is greeted with birdsong! The sound hits me with surprise, and I begin with a light in my heart as well as on my path. The sun brought daylight already, and it's only 6AM
Evidence of sport activity at the HS

The best thing about returning is finding the familiar. It's like an old friend, greeting you again. So it is with happiness I see THE RIDGEWOOD WALKER making her daily faithful way up the avenue. Her hair is a new color. It's nice.


This, this is what I love.
The avenue to myself.

car-less

Although I don't mind sharing with the others, especially the runners.
As far as I'm concerned, they have the right of way.

It;s one thing to ask the question...
but what did she say??????

It is great to see new storefronts this year.
Yum for Tito's. I like the burritos.



Oil. How will we deal with this new crisis?

Someone lost a scarf, and someone else hung it up. Will the owner find it?




Like an iceberg, it still lingers

A far cry from just an hour earlier.
The bus people are already on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: