Thursday, March 24, 2011

Snow like swan's down

 There will be school today



 I realize the tracks I see are going in opposite directons
and are probably the same







 My little friends had a hard night
as I tried to brush off the snow
I realized it was ice and that the delicate petals were frozen
 THE Ridgewood Runner approaches the corner
but the traffic prevents me from getting closer to get a better shot.
I saw her twice earlier this week on the same morning.
When I called to her she indicated 3 times-
-doing the loop 3 times-
she must be training for a marathon

 I saw the lights from afar
the 100 hour burn has started

 I understand the passion of the Stevens Road community
and their objection to these lights
that will burn into the night
and shine into their homes
 Even on this morning the lights add a glow to the field
...which is as clean as it will ever be today


 Is the High School losing its charm with these artifical enhancments?



Grounded

Student




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: