Friday, March 26, 2010

March 26, 2010 Friday

It was 44 degrees and a light rain when I started
little did I know that would be the high for the day
Walking in the dark would never be my first choice
But 6 AM has its regulars
Of course I see Mike today. I have only seen him once so far without his hood puled over his head. Maddy is only a few minutes behind.
The Ridgewood Runner- sleek, swift and so in shape I will see on my way back.
These 3 are part of a great continuum that keeps going long after I stop,
only to meet me again in a new year.
It is like the promise of spring
to have these walking friends cross my path







Sherwin Williams has a new paint job!
and a new layout and decor.
they are very good in here
in all things paint related
gratefully, I do not need to visit them so often these days





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: