Saturday, March 6, 2010

February 26, 2010 Friday

What started yesterday has not stopped today
Not a single bus has passed
I am disappointed that there are so many cars out
on such a treacherous morn



I have not seen many people


cold feet

The trains are running
If you want to go to NY today
this is your means

snow birds
were they expecting this?



Its Greek to Me






It is easy to picture this as a Ridgewood mansion, a family snuggled at home

Ice, snow, wind, cold
February


Record Delivered

Like me

Ah, the Real Ridgewood Walker! Of course! no blizzard would deter her from her walking rounds. Today she has a great big smile-" it's fun! "

I love the constancy of the Ridgewood Walker

For the birds? Not this white stuff!
The red berries are a tempting treat.
I hope for the tweets sake they are edible.


Open road
I'll walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: