Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11th time change back to darkness



 The time change throws us into morning/night darkness. 
                                                             Moisture hits the face. 
                                           I walk with my daughter to the HS gym at 6AM.  
                                 Monday morning the hall are gleaming, everything looks clean.






HS field in the am...





I am the clock police.  I like to see who is doing the job.
Not the Town of RW!  If you were trying to catch the 7 AM bus or train you were way-early by this clock!

Hillman's clock is on the money!
The Pancake House is on time!  I smelled the bacon at 6!
Eileen's watch at Connect One Bank is right-
and look at her beautiful nails!
She has them done across the street at Tina's

The Daily Treat's clock on the wall in the back is spot on.
You cannot serve breakfast at 6AM and not have it right.
The Vet Hospital...an hour off..
The snowdrops that shivered last week are growing in profusion now!
Meet me by the clock tower... but use your own watch 

My biggest find- 26 cents 
The buses are late.  The commuters are late.
I saw 2 guys run 2 long blocks to get on the bus.
I am really happy that the bus driver waits for them.
In I Phone we trust!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: