Friday, April 3, 2009

When I open the door I hear the birds. It's a joyful sound and I still do not expect it.
I like the warm air. I'm skeptical about the IPhone weather call for rain, but it proves true.
There is a light rian, but I choose not to go back for raingear- I have a hat.
It's intersting that rain has a different smell coming down then when it stops. I guess the earth needs to seep it in.








The paper is here, and so is last Friday's story. Maureen is improving daily, and that is a miracle.
We are praying with her family and friends for more miracles.

Boot chic

at the Cafe


Today I am to register my daughter's car.
Lodi Motor Vehicle is one of my least favorite places to go.








The fountain at Fratelli's is back!





From the IRS


This makes it 41 cents to date

Welcome to the World Layla!!!!
Love your name- have a happy life!






Peg's crocus
or we can use Peg's crocuses, both are plural

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: