Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday April 6th

the truth is that sometimes
I do not want to believe the IPhone
I do not want it to be cold or rainy
I put on an extra layer with debate


there is so much light already
I dreaded walking this way, even a week ago




As the official town clock checker I am obligated to inform the library they are still an hour behind the rest of us

April delight

I love seeing the guys go in here for tuxes
It reminds me of the prom

The Euro is still high

and it looks like I won't be able to check rates here for much longer.
It was so convenient to have an AmEx right in town.
I will really miss it.
Another move out
Paddling is a short time away for us fair weather paddlers

Easter is a short time away for us walkers


So, the travel agency is moving too...are they going to the Amex spot?
regardless.. one of these will be vacant..

I must be the clock police

this time lapse is very troubling
I see this and think I have the extra few minutes.
what about the train catchers?

How about this for a town notice?
We notice it
Does it means we pile up the brush until the 20th?
Daffs galore

Easter elegance

Quite!

Happy Birthday Emeril! Love your name- my favorite color!

Emily and friends, we miss you! there is no place like home for Easter, but if you have to be away, Sydney is the only other place to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: