Monday, April 6, 2009

Saturday April 4th re-post

The weekend weather is disappointing and chilly

So is the new blogger

It has been wreaking havoc with my posts-re arranging my pictures and not allowing me to add my notes

I'm back to good old blogger until they get the bugs out.




The gardener who tends this bed is extraordinary




















Nothing more welcoming than a Ridgewood porch



the wind fromlast night is still blowing full tilt



Pont over thte brook



Graydon

will you be a cherished memory?

will other generations get to play here as we did?

or will you be a mass of blue concrete

UNGREEN, in this time of going green

a Great Adventure in the heart of our Village

instead of a nice family adventure
as it has always been

I worry for your fate

and pray your natural beauty will remain untouched
a treausre in this age of man- made everything

and I also pray for the young man who died here

he was my daughters age

tragic loss

for all of us


Generous feeders

thick with birds before I interrupted



Could be France.......


I need to stop here


at the YMCA

I agree with the Letter to the Editor in the Ridgewood News

there are 2 wonderful chlorinated blue pools

here at the Y

why add another?

or, why not add the outdoor one here?

I had lunch here for the first time this week. Excellent food, great spot,

very good service and the best company.

Here, you can converse.

Thank you dear Alba!


Michael made me an Australian just like my cousin Peter's.

My husband had morning coffee brewing lessons when Peter was here,

and can make these with perfection.

gonnna need it


My super Nikon mini faces an old timer





The HS kids have money


I found more here in one shot than i have in the last 30 days in all of Ridgewood

I'm up to $1.65?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: