Friday, February 29, 2008

Extra Day

February 29, 2008. I have an extra day- it's a leap year. I start out early and it's a lovely dawn.
Just after 6 am a quarter of the moon is high in the sky. It reflected in the river.
By 6:20 the sky has a slight pink hue





Alas for many! The Dunkin Donuts is still under repair.

Just go next door.
Ridgewood Cafe is still the best Good Morning! in town. Mike and his daughter serve up the coffee and welcoming atmosphere.


All the news


The last day of February, hearts are still the topic


construction



Construction's not just at my house... echos of my missing windows and doors...





the little stream is frozen


the river still flows

Breaking my posting rule-
A special hello to our Polish friends- Marcin and Tomek- welcome to the US and Ridgewood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: