Monday, February 11, 2008

Eleven degrees F

Eleven- the number for today? 2/11 and it is 11 degrees outside. It is frigid.
I am dressed in Artic garb except for my hands which I try to keep free to push the shutter and to grab a tissue from my pocket. Neither is easy. By the time I take this picture all my fingers are frozen, in spite of my leather gloves. In the first 5 minutes I stop several times. The last time is to wrap my big scarf around my head and face to avert the bitter cold.
But my morning is made- I see Mike, running. Niether sleet nor snow nor the coldest morning of the year can deter this mighty runner. Good Morning Mike! I've been looking for you!
Anyone as appreciative as me to have this staircase back? It came out beautiful.

So lovely, so inviting....



If only it was open! It was serving last Wed morning. Are the hours changed?

Very Very nice! Warm weather wear through fosted window.



I do not remember the last time Ridgewood shop windows were frost bitten.
40? Another good number. fourty day?


Changed from liquid to solid overnight.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: