Saturday, April 7, 2007

saturday

I'm out of words for describing winter and cold. They have been used over and over again to tell of this spring. I'm cold again.

This last week I have been hoping for a good picture of Mike. The light has been better at 6, adn I think I can get a decent picutre using the flash.
No dice- never saw him.
So, if you don't believe this coincidence, it's OK- I don't believe it either...
Margie, Mike's wife is walking towards me on the Avenue!
Hey Mike! Look at this!- your substitute!













My croci-daffs are happily alive





Go in this postal building day or night- it's always open.
the machine will serve you








How do you choose one from among so many lovely faces?



cart parking


The dog is back.
the geese and ducks keep their distance when he is out in his immobile state
the robbins like his company
where has he been the last few days?
how did he get back?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: