Friday, February 15, 2013

News Day

Nothing better than the promise of a new day
.....seeing it unfold is magical

I could smell the bacon from the Movie House.... The Pancake House is unlike any other place- yes, they have the best pancakes and the best breakfast

Father Tom 

.......joins the gents at breakfast.  Kindly, they invite me, but I have a 7:30 AM appointment I will barely make
I love you too

Friday is Ridgewood News day


Emerald- can find these across the street from Arthur Groom's

The Pink Bungalow has treasures!  A gift for nearly anyone.

Wall Street Journal

Not a car in sight... this most dangerous intersection is not to be crossed without looking left, right, ahead and behind you.  I am finding cars making left hand turns are increasingly dangerous to pedestrians.  Just do not trust a turning vehicle to see you.  Ever.  Make it your business to figure out who is going when, and where.  Then cross speedily.
My buddy from last year in his beautiful truck...


Van Dien corner 

The Record

The Times.  It's a News Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: