Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cat's Staff happy to serve

Pancake House
Smell the bacon!

Barnard- love you and the croissants!
What is life without Sook?
Tasteless!
My daughter's favorite sandwich.  I'll be dropping it off at the HS for her.
It's my favorite too.




Greek to Me has that international flavor,
but is the biggest Ridgewood supporter
in town.
He fed as every Saturday for free during Jamboree.
Thanks!



I met a woman during Jamboree who had the best sweater.
She told me Gypsy Warrior has neat clothing.
I will be stopping in here.
It's nice to be on RW Ave.

Bookends is the place to go for Ridgewood stuff.
Walter is a great, great RW supporter
and we thank him for his generosity
especially to the RHS Choir!

Yesterday evening my cat returned home after spending Sunday night, Monday night and Tuesday night away from home.  We were sleepless for 3 nights.  He's back safe and sound.  Where was he?  He's not talking.
The Prodigal Cat has returned and we are at his service.



I was wondering how the work construction site fared when the river was high yesterday.
The platform in the water floats.  All is secure.


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: